Alta Gracia Apparel is the leading socially responsible apparel brand on college campuses throughout the United States.
Our products are available at over 500 universities through our partnerships with Barnes & Noble, Follett, independent bookstores, Silver Star Merchandising (Dallas Cowboys), and Fanatics.
Several universities have incorporated Alta Gracia into their curriculum.
• The University of Michigan has offered a course on Alta Gracia as part of their MBA MAP program.
• Georgetown University has offered a tutorial course on Alta Gracia through their MBA program.
• Harvard University’s October 2015 STAR Lab conference included Alta Gracia.
• MIT’s Sloan School of Management’s S-Lab Projects, which tackle the challenges of global sustainability, included Alta Gracia in 2016.
• Emory University’s Goizueta Business School includes Alta Gracia in their Business and Society course that focuses on corporate social responsibility.
The Worker Rights Consortium
Since 2010, we have been dedicated to creating the highest-quality clothing while treating our employees with fairness, dignity, and respect. Ours is the only apparel factory in the developing world that meets the rigorous standards of the Worker Rights Consortium.
The Worker Rights Consortium (WRC) is a non-profit, independent labor rights monitoring organization whose affiliates include over 175 colleges and universities. The WRC conducts labor rights investigations at apparel factories on behalf of these affiliates.
The WRC is funded by universities and charitable foundations and accepts no money from Alta Gracia or any other company.
For more information, visit www.workersrights.org.